Fall Gifts

Once there was a leaf. It was a really pretty little leaf. It was surrounded by many other pretty leaves, so it didn't really notice how pretty it was. Outside it got cold, and the light turned golden. The leaf changed color and became even more pretty. So did all the other leaves around it. One day it fell to the ground and joined the other pretty leaves in a great big pile. Two boys came, and jumped and shouted and hid in the pile. A dog came and happily sniffed the pile. One day a little girl came and found the pretty little leaf. She brought it home and gave it to her mother. "Isn't this the prettiest leaf you ever saw?" she asked. And her mother hugged her and said, "Yes, this leaf that you brought me, is the prettiest leaf I ever saw."

Comments

Beckah said…
You are so cool. I love you. I miss you. I'm glad that I will see you soon.

Popular Posts