There's no place like home

Once there was a country mouse and a city mouse. The country mouse came to visit the city mouse one day, and was mightily impressed. The country mouse ate aromatic crumbs and delectable morsels as he had never smelled or tasted before. He didn't care for the loud or the metallic, however, and went back to the quiet and the dirt where he felt right at home.

There was also was a country cockroach and a city cockroach. The country cockroach came to visit the city cockroach one day. The country cockroach ate disgusting filth and climbed gummy walls just as he had always done, and so he stayed, where he felt right at home.

Comments

Liz said…
Yay. I'm glad this blog is resurrected! I like your story. Stories. And you.
Marianna Wolff said…
Wow, someone actually still looks at my Blog!

I originally thought I would force myself to write something every day, but I think it's going to have to be once a week. Which means lots of stories with rough edges. Oh, well, good discipline!

Love you!

Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular Posts